Thursday, August 16, 2012

Got Ubislte7+


After a long wait and sending payment in advance I got my Ubislte7+ on Monday 13 Aug 2012. This wait was not easy, I was communicated in Feb 2012 that if I make advance payment then I will get the device in March 2012, even after making advance payment I got it after 5 months

It came to me by Bluedart courier, finally when I opened the box and following items were included
  1. Device
  2. Charger
  3. User manual
  4. Warranty card
  5.  How to card – for quick use  

I wasn’t having much expectations as I had paid  just INR 2999.00 but following are the things which really disappointed me:

  • GetJar is provided to download applications on tab.  Android app market /Google play store is not present in the tab so you cannot take advantage of huge application base present in market.
  • Cannot use the phone feature without head set. you can't make/take a call without a headset because there is no microphone on the tablet
  • The tablet has Android 2.2.2 instead of 2.3 (Gingerbread) mentioned in the specifications
  •  I am not conformable in operating touch screen, may because I am addicted to capacitive touch screen so facing issue with this resistive  touch screen


 


 





No comments: